Welcome to OCFA
Your first visit to Orange County Foot & Ankle Group establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information such as your medical history, this provides you time to get to know your doctor.
Self Assessment Quiz
Take our Self-Assessment Quiz to get started.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help reveal an unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Here are a few things that you can do
- Educate yourself regarding your symptoms by searching Patient Education.
- Check out what our patients have to say in our Reviews.
- Familiarize yourself with our Doctors and Staff.
- Find all the practical information you need in the Offices page, including Maps/Directions to our offices, hours, payment policies and more.
- You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We look forward to your visit!