Our Patients, Offices & Appointments
To our Patients and Friends,
Things are changing rapidly with the COVID-19 global pandemic and we will be continuing to do our part to keep our community, our patients, our families and ourselves safe. This means we need to help “flatten the curve” and prevent the hospital system from getting overwhelmed with sick patients. It is vital that we help slow the spread of the infection so the local hospitals can handle the influx of patients that need to be treated. People over 65 with underlying conditions such as respiratory disease, obesity, diabetes and high blood pressure are at higher risk of having poor outcomes if infected. We can all get infected and even though we may not feel sick we can be a vector (carrier) of infection and transmit the virus to others. As the virus spreads we need to do everything we can to prevent the spread to at risk members of our community, our patients and our family members. Here are some guidelines we are following in our offices:
1. If you are feeling sick, have traveled outside the country recently or have been in contact with someone that has COVID-19 please call us to reschedule your appointment and call your primary care physicians office for further instructions. If you would like to discuss your foot or ankle condition with your doctor via telehealth just let us know and we will be happy to provide a telehealth consultation between you and your Doctor at Orange County Foot & Ankle Group.
2. We are continuing to see patients in our offices as well as providing telehealth consults. Just give us a call and we will schedule and in-office or telehealth appointment for you.
In Our Offices
1. Our waiting room chairs are spread 6 feet apart for your safety and we request all patients and visitors to keep as much distance between themselves and others as possible.
2. We regularly disinfect our offices and exam rooms to reduce the risk of transmitting any infection and we are being extra vigilant during this time.
3. We request that everyone in our offices please wear a mask or face covering.
4. We are continuing to follow contact precautions and minimize any airborne particles that could cause the spread of infection.
We are all in this together and we are here to help! If you have any questions, concerns or would like to speak with us for any reason please give us a call.
The Doctors & Staff of Orange County Foot & Ankle Group
Click/Tap for our locations and directions/maps.
LINKS: BACK TO HOME PAGE | OFFICE LOCATIONS | CONTACT INFO