Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Your first visit to Orange County Foot & Ankle Group establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help revleive an unessary anxiety you may be feeling. Here are a few things that you can do
- Educate yourself on your symptions by searching patient education.
- Check out what our patients have to say in our reviews.
- Familiarize youself with our doctors and staff.
- Find all the practical information you need in the offices page, including maps/directions to our offices, hours, payment policies and more.
- You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We look forward to your visit!
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit: